The Jack- Smoke Oxford
Few staples are as versatile and timeless as the Oxford button down, so it should come as no surprise that this classic style has served as an anchor for our brand—and our personal wardrobes—for years. From time to time, we throw some fresh colorways into the mix (including this handsome Smoke edition), but at its core the formula remains as sharp and sturdy as ever. Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks?
Soft to the touch, but sturdy enough for regular, year-round wear, our burly oxford is an exceptionally versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does after pulling an all-nighter out on the town. We garment dyed this iteration of The Jack for vivid, nuanced coloration, and then we washed it to enhance its texture. No harmful chemicals, no wasteful practices—just handsome, hardy organic cotton.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Made from our burly rugby oxford.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Small.